Organising your taxes, changing batteries in our smoke alarm and organising insurance are all permanent residents on our To Do lists. Currently, 90 percent of Australians and New Zealanders have house, contents and car insurance, but despite the cost and the importance of these policies a majority couldn’t tell you who their policies are with.
The Know Risk Insurance Tracker makes organising your insurance simple. It’s the first impartial app of its kind available anywhere in the world that enables people to manage all aspects of their insurance on one, user-friendly platform.
The app doesn’t sell anything, and it doesn’t cost anything – it simply helps users keep track of their policies, renew on time, make inventories of precious belongings and ask the right questions when you are considering what insurance is best for you. In short, it takes the confusion out of insurance, leaving your life that little bit more stress-free.
Here’s a breakdown of further benefits you can experience when using The Know Risk Insurance Tracker.
· It’s impartial, it’s honest, it’s free
· It keeps all policy information in one place including contact details of insurance companies for when it’s needed
· It sends reminders to review and update insurance policies – not just renew them (one of the biggest causes of underinsurance in Australia)
· It’s an easy-to-use inventory that can be updated by taking photos of household items
· It keeps an accurate record of insurance information which can be sent to the insurer
· It backs up all data securely in the cloud.
The Insurance Tracker App is one of a suite of tools from Know Risk, designed to help people manage risk in their everyday life.